Winter holidays in Saalbach Hinterglemm
Skiing holidays and wonderful outdoor experiences in the mountains
A winter holiday in Saalbach Hinterglemm is about one thing mainly: skiing. As one of the most important ski regions in Europe, the Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn attracts guests thanks to its over 270 km of pistes and more than 70 modern ski lifts.
Free skiers love the snowparks, with their kickers and boxes etc. and can immediately share their holiday experiences with their friends at home thanks to the many free Wi-Fi hotspots.
Of course, Saalbach Hinterglemm as a top holiday destination has plenty of attractions for non-skiers and leisure holidaymakers on a winter holiday too.
The Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn– an overview
- 270 km of pistes catering for all levels of ability
- Some 70 lifts of various types
- Lots of snowsport schools catering for beginner and advanced skiers
- Cross-country skiing tracks
- (Lit) toboggan runs
- Horse-drawn sleigh rides
- Ice rink and curling court
- Lots of traditional ski huts and après ski bars